Ganmao Jiere Keli 感冒解熱顆粒
Dear customer, since you are currently not a registered user of our website, please contact (905-606-0222) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) our company to purchase this product.
6 sachets per box
Dispel wind and clear heat.
Clinical indications: relieve such symptoms as fever, headache, rigid neck, aversion to wind, no sweat, body aches caused by cold.
- Get the product dissolved in hot water before you take it.
- 3 times a day, 1-2 sachets each time.
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol and spicy, cold, raw and high-fat food.
- It is not advisable to take tonic while taking the product.
- Patients with severe chronic diseases such as liver disease, diabetes and kidney disease should be advised by his or her health practitioner.
- Patients with hypertension or heart disease shall use the product with caution.
- Patients should go to the hospital if symptoms are not relieved after taking the product for 3 days.
- Children, pregnant, old and infirm people should be advised by his or her health practitioner.
- The product is not suitable for those patients who are allergic to the ingredients, and those with allergies should take it with caution.
- The product must not be used when its form and properties are changed.
- Children should only be allowed to take the product under adult supervision.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- When taking other drugs at the same time, patients are advised to consult his or her physician or pharmacist before taking the product.
- Atheletes shall use the product with caution.
- Patients are advised to consult his or her physician to avoid possible drug interactions.
Shandong Hongjitang Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd was founded in 1907.
The founder, Yue Jingyu, is the 12th generation descendant of Tongrentang Yue’s grandson.
It is a nationally-known Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) company, ranking in the top 50 in China's TCM industry. Hongjitang has 151 registered TCM products, including ten proprietary products, giving it a strong competitive edge.
It has successfully jumped from traditional production to the most modern manufacturing technology.