Ren De Inc., in conjunction with its affiliates (collectively “Ren De Inc.” and hereinafter also defined as “we” or “us”), is committed to protecting the privacy and security of any of your personal information obtained by reason of your relationship with .Ren De Inc. through our website (rende.ca).
- To process your purchases and related transactions
- To provide customer service and to respond to your inquiries or requests
- To elaborate and improve our product offerings and our services
- To manage and improve our customers’ experiences and our Site
- To monitor, analyze and assess the access and use of our Site, including the registration and authentication of your account, if applicable
- To customize the content of our Site and advertising
- To protect our rights, property and safety and those of our employees,customers and the public
- To detect and prevent fraud
- To maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes,including for staffing and management of personnel
- To comply with legal requirements
Please note that we will only retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for the above purposes or as required by law.
We shall not disclose your Personal Information without your consent to any company or person other than those entities affiliated to Ren De Inc.
Excluding the previous examples, we may share your information as follows:
- When our service providers are performing their services for us, it is understood that they will only be permitted to use the information that is necessary to perform their work
- When the disclosure of personal information is required by law
- When the disclosure of personal information will help us protect our rights, our property and our safety and those of our employees, customers and the public
- When the disclosure of personal information is necessary in the investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity or in response to a request by law enforcement authorities
We have implemented thorough physical and technological security measures in an effort to protect your personal information and reduce the risk of loss or theft,unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, misuse or modification of your personal information. We also intermittently update and review such security measures. Notwithstanding these security measures and our efforts, you acknowledge that no system or network can be entirely secured and that there are inherent risks in revealing personal information on Web browsers and electronic devices.
Please note we process and store the personal information we collect from you in Canada. You acknowledge that some of our Service Providers may process and store your personal information in other countries, such as the United States and that these service providers are accountable for following the privacy legislation of their respective country.